A 5-Year Vision Reaching to 2025
“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion,
and ran and embraced him and kissed him.” Luke 15:20
“Time to run and embrace opportunities of rapid growth in our community.”
· Double the number of neighborhood life groups, ministry groups and connection experiences by 2022.
· Triple again by 2025.
· Start two new congregations.
· That every Anastasia location have a meaningful presence in at least one of our schools.
“Time to run and embrace the challenges of families.
· Establish an intentional process for resourcing parents in discipling their children.
· Create an intentional network for helping healthy home life as a nursery of faith.
· Provide intentional support ministries in areas of marriage risk at every location.
· Expand expand Re|Engage ministry to three locations.
· Provide safe, secure and best quality facilities for family ministry at each location.
“Time to run and embrace the strength of our leadership.
· Create a path to identify and train new leaders.
· In 2022, Celebrate 50 years of strong ministry in St. Johns County,
· By 2025, identify, train, equip, encourage, and empower 50 new leaders sending them into ministry.
“Time to run and embrace the power of our mission.”
· That 600 believers will embrace their role as missionaries by 2022.
· Able to share faith in Jesus simply and easily.
· Able to pass on core values of faith in Jesus Christ.
· Serving in a disciple-making ministry, event, or mission trip.
· That 2,025 believers would embrace their role as missionary by 2025
· Engage in 20,000 gospel conversations.
· Support church planting in 7 locations globally.
JOIN US IN FULFILLING
TIME TO PRAY URGENTLY TO THE LORD OF THE HARVEST (Luke 10:2)
· Pray for church leaders and a new generation of leaders at all levels to follow closely the Lord’s direction.
· Pray for marriages and families to be strengthened.
· Pray for a spirit of urgency and compassion for those without Jesus to fill our hearts.
· Pray for opportunities to share the truth and love of Jesus Christ.
· Pray for boldness and urgency as God leads you personally to step out in faith in new “Time to Run” directions.
TIME TO RUN YOUR RACE AS A MISSIONARY TO GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES. (Matthew 28:19-20)
· Be one of the 2025 missionaries sent out from Anastasia.
· Learn to share the main truths of salvation in Jesus Christ.
· Be a disciple maker every day by embracing core values of our faith in Jesus and sharing them with others.
· Engage in the mission by serving in ministry, going on a mission trip, volunteering with one of our community partners, volunteering in one of our schools,
· Be a part of starting a life group in your home or neighborhood.
TIME TO SOW FOR THE HARVEST (2 Corinthians 9:6-10).
· General Budget. Provides for current and ongoing ministries and proper staffing support, facilities support to continue quality ministry, as well as, to reach TIME TO RUN goals.
· ACTS: 1:8 Mission Fund. Provides for community and international ministry partnerships, direct missionary support, mission trips, Bible college and seminary scholarships, and regular missions offering.
· For Generations to Come (Building Fund): Provides funds for the brick and mortar needs of security and up-to-date ministry spaces for families at each location.